|Niagara University welcomes all students, regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religious preference, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era veteran, or physical disability.
Students who wish to take courses in the program as a non-matriculated student, must have completed their Bachelor's Degree. To apply, download the non-matric application, and submit it to Dr. Chambers at the address below. Please note that Non-matric students still need to provide certain health immunization records.
- Request to sign up for IDS 500.
Online Application & Required Documentation:
- This application accompanied by a $30.00 fee (U.S. funds).
- Official transcripts of all previous college and university work, to be sent
directly from the Registrar of each institution.
- Scores on the GRE aptitude test, to be sent directly to Niagara University
from the Educational Testing Service, (609) 771-7670, which administers
- Niagara University alumni who received a B.A. or B.S. from the College of Arts and Sciences in the previous five years may waive the G.R.E. requirement if their overall undergraduate QPA was 3.2 or better.
- Also, G.R.E. scores may be waived by the department depending upon professional experience and undergraduate performance. For further details, please contact Dr. Chambers.
- Two letters of recommendation, to be sent directly to Niagara University by
persons who know your academic qualifications and can assess your ability
to perform graduate work.
- Personal statement of no more than 500 words that explains why you wish
to pursue this Master’s degree program.
- For students whose native language is not English, scores on the
TOEFL must be forwarded to Niagara University.
- Proof of having earned a bachelor’s degree.
- A signature is required for all international applicants. You may still submit this application online, but please print out a copy and send it to the address above with your signature.
NU encourages all men and women whose aptitude and demonstrated achievement in high school or college give evidence of their ability to successfully complete the various university programs to apply for admission. Consistent with our Catholic mission, Niagara University welcomes all students, regardless of race, gender, age, national origin, religious preference, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability